Hey there, Braveheart,
Yeah, that’s you! Happy 4th of July! Hope you are having a great start to your summer.
Starting next Monday, we will kick off a new series called Godly Girl Power. For the next ten weeks, we look at Paul’s words to the Church at Ephesus as we walk through Acts 20:16-26 and the book of Ephesians.
So, what is godly girl power?
Understanding Godly Girl Power
Godly girl power is God’s all-surpassing power. This is different from worldly power.
Worldly power is outward control dependent on other people and things and focuses on self. Godly girl power is the inner strength of a woman led confidently by God to walk in love and live for his glory no matter what circumstances she faces. Love is the most powerful force, and that is what Godly Girl Power is all about.
Paul loved his church family in Ephesus. Under his care, he encouraged them to stand in God’s strength.
“A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.” (Ephesians 6:10)
Life can make you feel powerless sometimes when a battle is at hand. We can find all the strength we need by standing in the strength that ONLY God can provide!
So, grab a friend and get ready as we uncover God’s limitless strength in this 10-week Bible study on the book of Ephesians. In this study you will:
- Learn the difference between godly girl-power and worldly power.
- Discover how to plug into God’s limitless source of strength.
- Study the entire book of Ephesians using the Nourish Bible Study Method.
- Be inspired to live the truth with our weekly podcast audio messages on iTunes.
- Gain encouragement for your journey with our resources on our Facebook Page including our weekly video message.
We start next Monday! Have a great Fourth of July!
Blog written by Aliene Thompson. Aliene Thompson is the founder of Treasured Ministries and the Author of the Nourish Bible Study Series. © 2019 Treasured Ministries.