Discover the Nourish Bible Study Method
Nourishing Your Heart: Through our FREE, downloadable e-book Nourishing Your Heart, you can check out what the Nourish Bible Study Method is all about today!
Nourishing Your Heart walks you through each step of the Nourish Bible Study Method and shows you how to rely on the Holy Spirit to...
- Reveal God's truth to you
- Respond to God's word
- Renew your heart with an anchor of truth
Nourishing Your Heart also shares various paths you can take to dive deeper into God's Word - so you can continue to grow, fully embrace, and discover your purpose.CLAIM YOUR FREE NOURISHING YOUR HEART E-BOOK
Apply the Nourish Bible Study Method
Nourish Notebook: A customizable tool that guides you through each step of the Nourish Bible Study Method in a way that allows you to...
- Prepare you heart to receive refreshing words from God
- Lift up your purposeful and intentional prayers to God
- Hear God's voice and gain direction to become the woman He created you to be
- Surrender your cares and worries to God through biblical meditation
- See attributes of God you may have never noticed before
- Broadly approach the throne of grace and ask for what you need with expected thanksgiving
The Nourish Notebook is as unique as your purpose. We want it to be tailored to fit your needs, so we made it customizable. Add the pages you need for your journey.
21-Day Challenge: A free bonus course that comes with the purchase of the Nourish Notebook. We understand that having someone walk alongside you as you form a new habit with new tools is essential. This is why we want to gift you bonus material to help transition into this next chapter of your life.
When you purchase your Nourish Notebook, you'll also receive 21 life-changing videos that will take you through 3 weeks of authentic, faith-filled encouragement.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE NOURISH NOTEBOOK AND 21-DAY CHALLENGE HERE
Nourish Bible Study Series: 3-part series to give you stones to place along your path that will help you keep your eyes on Him. They will guide you through timeless biblical truths and address some of the biggest hurts and hurdles for women today: lost dreams, shame, doubt, and unbelief of your true identity, and lack of courage and confidence.
These studies are deep, but you'll discover hidden treasures during your time with God - pearls of wisdom, the crown of your own identity, and the armor of God that will protect you as you walk in victory.
Dream Builder: Study of Joseph and the Patriarchs. We will look at Joseph's story and how, as a child, he had a dream. Even through season of drought and harvest, he held on to his purpose that was revealed to him in a dream years before. In God's time, the dream came to fruition and saved the lives of many.
You Belong to the Bridegroom: Study of The Gospel of Mark. When you allow Jesus to rule in your heart as your Bridegroom, your perspective, purpose, and power will be made perfect. If you want to begin to clothe yourself daily in your robe of righteousness, then You Belong to the Bridegroom is waiting for you to discover your identity in Christ.
Brave Heart: Study of Joshua. If you are tired of feeling fainthearted, scared, or apprehensive in life, then Brave Heart is for you. The Bible holds timeless truths that give you the instructions you need to walk through walls that have been build up in your life.
Treasured Devotions Series: The Treasured Devotions Series is a collection of topical studies, done in a series, consisting of weekly Treasured Devotions, Nourish Scriptures, and corresponding Treasured Tribe Talk teaching messages. Utilize these resources in conjunction with your Nourish Notebook and stay connected to God despite your busy schedule.
- Treasured Devotion: Treasured Devotions are blogs designed to serve as a "diving board" into a weekly study of God's Word using the Nourish Bible Study Method. The Treasured Devotions help you start your week inspired to dive into God's Word.
- Nourish Scripture: This is a set of verses supplied each week. This purposeful weekly Bible reading plan will help you nourish your soul as you apply the Nourish Bible Study Method to Nourish Scripture found at the bottom of your Treasured Devotion.
- Treasured Tribe Talk: The Treasured Tribe Talk is a discussion inside of the Treasured Tribe private Facebook group. End your week of study encouraged with Aliene's teaching message on the weekly Nourish Scripture.
Lead with the Nourish Bible Study Method
Nourish Together Groups: Share and teach your small group the power of God's Word utilizing the Nourish Bible Study Method and help other women live out the purpose they were created to live.
Nurture Private Facebook Group: Small group leaders need support and connection too! Join our private Facebook group, nurture, and connect with other Nourish Together Leaders.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT LEADING A NOURISH TOGETHER GROUP